We want to reward your dedication, so we’re giving away a £20 Amazon voucher every month to one of the members of the People for Research community who apply to paid research studies, but don’t get picked.
1. The promoter of this monthly prize draw is People for Research*, whose registered office is at Suite 302, QC30, Queen Charlotte Street Bristol, BS1 4HJ.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. Only UK residents will be considered.
4. To enter the prize draw, the participants have to sign up to the People for Research database.
5. By entering the prize draw and signing up to the People for Research database, the participants agree to receive all correspondence sent by People for Research and to be contacted by the People for Research team in case their profile suits a paid research opportunity.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There is only one prize per month: a £20 Amazon voucher. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner of the monthly prize draw will be selected from the group of entrants that apply to paid research studies promoted by People for Research between the first day and the last day of each month, but don’t get selected to take part in paid research.
9. People for Research will use a random number generator website to select the winner on the first working day of the next month.
10. The winner will be contacted via email by People for Research on the first week day of each month. The winner should reply to the email within seven days in order to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within the specified period, People for Research reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. People for Research will send the prize to the winner via email.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, website or company. You are providing your information to People for Research and not to any other party.
19. People for Research comply with the Data Protection Act and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.
* People for Research is a brand owned by i.s. media Ltd.