Apply to this research project for a chance to win £300!
1. The promoter of this prize draw is People for Research, whose registered office is at Suite 302, QC30, Queen Charlotte Street Bristol, BS1 4HJ.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. To enter the prize draw you must complete the form to enter and sign up to our database if you aren’t already by midnight Monday 13th June. You must also follow these set-out terms and conditions published on the People for Research website.
5. The prize draw will be open until midnight Monday 13th June 2022, after this point the survey will be closed, and you will be unable to enter for the prize draw.
6. People for Research will only consider a maximum of one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There will be one winner and one prize: a £300 bank transfer. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner of this prize draw will be randomly selected from all completions, using a random number generator website, from the group of participants that successfully enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be notified via email on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
10. The winner should email People for Research to claim the prize within a period of seven days. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within the specified period, People for Research reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. People for Research will transfer the prize to the winner within one working day after the prize has been claimed. People for Research cannot be held accountable for any delays or problems with the transfer after the prize has been paid for and emailed.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
16. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. They agree to be contacted by People for Research for results of the prize draw and marketed related activities. The participant will not be signed up to our database, but you will be given the option to via email.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. People for Research comply with all current data protection regulations and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.