Ts&Cs User Research London – Prize Draw
People for Research are promoting a prize draw at User Research London. Win £500 worth of participant recruitment for your research or testing project.
1. The promoter of this prize draw is People for Research*, whose registered office is at Suite 302, QC30, Queen Charlotte Street Bristol, BS1 4HJ.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. Only UK residents and attendees of the User Research London, happening in London on 16th June 2017, who successfully take part according to the instructions listed below will be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter the prize draw between 8am 16th June 2017 and 5pm 16th June 2017 (during User Research London), the participants have to follow the following terms and conditions published on the People for Research website.
5. Successfully entering the prize draw involves finding one of People for Research’s mascots (known as Sam) in the People for Research magazine that will be distributed at the event, taking a photo of the magazine page where the mascot is found and posting it to Twitter identifying @people4research and using the hashtag #URLDN.
6. People for Research will only consider one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There is only one winner and one prize: £500 worth of participant recruitment services (excluding incentives, incentive service fee, cash delivery or lab bookings) provided by People for Research, according to People for Research’s terms and conditions of recruitment.
8. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner of this prize draw will be randomly selected, using a random number generator website, from the group of participants that successfully enter the prize draw.
10. The winners will be notified on Twitter at the event, after 5pm 16th June 2017.
11. The winner should get in touch with People for Research to claim the prize within a period of seven days. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within the specified period, People for Research reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize is valid for six months (until 16th December 2017) and it can only be spent in a single recruitment project. If the recruitment cost is higher than £500, then the prize draw winner will have to cover the remaining cost.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in publicity material, as long as no confidential information is disclosed. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. People for Research comply with the Data Protection Act and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.
* People for Research is a brand owned by i.s. media Ltd.
Contact us for…
Pick our brains, we love chatting about people and how to find them.
Each brief is unique, for a cost for your particular brief, please contact us.
Viewing facility / usability lab
People for Research have a flexible lab space, with the ability to host usability testing, focus groups and in depth interviews.
- 0117 921 0008
People for Research
Queen Charlotte Street