Win (10 x £25 Amazon voucher) for your input about where you would look to find information!
1. The promoter of this prize draw is People for Research, whose registered office is at Suite 302, QC30, Queen Charlotte Street Bristol, BS1 4HJ.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. Only UK residents and members of the People for Research database who successfully take part in the prize draw according to the instructions listed below will be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter the prize draw until 9am Monday 22nd April, the participants have to follow the following terms and conditions published on the People for Research website. This involves successfully replying to the People for Research survey and submitting your answers using the link provided.
5. People for Research will only consider one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. There will be ten winners and ten prizes: of £25 Amazon voucher. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The winners of this prize draw will be randomly selected, using a random number generator website, from the group of participants that successfully enter the prize draw.
8. The winners will be notified via email on Tuesday 23rd April 2019 and their first names announced on Facebook and Twitter during the week following this.
9. The winners should email People for Research to claim the prize within a period of seven days. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within the specified period, People for Research reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. People for Research will send the prize to the winners within 30 days after the prize has been claimed. People for Research cannot be held accountable for any delays or problems with delivery after the prize has been paid for and emailed.
11. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. People for Research comply with the Data Protection Act and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.